PTi is always seeking highly trained and dedicated individuals to join its workforce. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Manufacturing Engineer / Project Management Associate
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to fill a critical role in the Manufacturing Dept. Candidates must possess a BSME (min.) or BS in related field with 0-3 years of relevant experience.
This position organizes and completes special projects required to improve the efficiency of the manufacturing group. Learns job functions of Project Manager and Manufacturing Engineer and is able to fulfill these roles during the absence of any of the above.
This is a ‘hands-on’ position that will require work in the production plant.
Successful candidate must possess:
- Manage all aspects of Projects from Sales handoff through Engineering and Manufacturing completion.
- Projected cost generation
- Special Projects in materials, procurement, scheduling, vendor evaluations, engineering etc.
- Strong knowledge of machine shop practices, MRP/ERP software (M2M used here)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
PTi offers an excellent compensation package for the right candidate. Fax or email your resume to HR 630-585-5855 or [email protected]