PTi is always seeking highly trained and dedicated individuals to join its workforce. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Shipping & Receiving
PTi is a leading manufacturer of world class single screw plastic extrusion equipment for applications in mono- and co-extrusion sheet and foam sheet, pipe, profile, compounding, fiber and reclaim. With installations in over 20 countries, PTi continues to successfully supply extrusion equipment to industries in packaging, construction, automotive, lawn & garden, office products, sign & display, appliances and much more.
This position tracks all aspects of the company's projects by interfacing with all departments, and is the main customer contact throughout the project. The Project Manager tracks quotes, costs, schedules and order changes. Additionally this position organizes and completes special projects required to improve the efficiency of the manufacturing group.
- Manage all aspects of Projects from project proposal through Engineering and Manufacturing completion.
- Project schedule generation
- Projected cost and quote generation for new proposals
- Enters and tracks projects in ERP System (Made 2 Manage used)
- Special Projects in materials, procurement, scheduling, vendor evaluations, engineering etc.
This is a 'hands-on' position that will require involvement in the production plant and occasional travel to customer site.
Successful candidates must have:
- 3-5 years of experience (capital equipment preferred)
- Candidates must possess a BSME or BS in related field (engineering preferred)
- Experience in Scheduling and Purchasing
- Strong knowledge of machine shop practices
- Must have excellent computer skills and expertise in Microsoft Office and some form of MRP/ERP software (M2M used here)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written
- Adapts easily to our changing business needs
- Good organizational and time management skills. Is disciplined and a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Build constructive working relationships internally as well as with our customers and vendors
- Prioritize and concurrently service multiple assignments while ensuring quality and timely completion
This position reports to the Resource Planning Manager
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
PTi offers an excellent compensation package for the right candidate.To be considered for this position, please provide us with your salary history/expectations when applying, email your resume to [email protected]