PTi is always seeking highly trained and dedicated individuals to join its workforce. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Start-Up / Process Technician
PTi is a leading manufacturer of world class single screw plastic extrusion equipment for applications in mono- and co-extrusion sheet and foam sheet, pipe, profile, compounding, fiber and reclaim. With installations in over 20 countries, PTi continues to successfully supply extrusion equipment to industries in packaging, construction, automotive, lawn & garden, office products, sign & display, appliances and much more.
Start-up operation and troubleshooting of sheet extrusion systems for wound, inline thermoformed or cut to length applications. Travel to customer site for start-up and installation of lines. This position reports to the Senior VP of Applications and Technology.
- 5-10 years minimum applicable experience
- Proficiency in the following: Sheet extrusion systems (mono and co-extrusion) operation and troubleshooting. Single and twin screw extrusion systems. Variety of materials: PET, PP, PS, PE, PLA and others
- Good working knowledge of plastic processing set points (temperature pressures, line speeds) for various materials. Hands-on individual, ability to operate sheet extrusion systems
- Ability/willingness to travel: 50-75%.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
PTi offers an excellent compensation package for the right candidate.To be considered for this position, please provide us with your salary history/expectations when applying, email your resume to [email protected]